It’s a Great pleasure and moment to apply for a Paid USAID Internships 2022. The USAID Summer Internships have been an excellent program for many years. Student Internships and Recent Graduate Programs by USAID. This Internship opportunity is open to all students (Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. graduates). USAID offers paid and unpaid internships and fellowship opportunities to qualified talented students and recent graduates. USAID offers on-field internships as well as Virtual Internship opportunities.
Both Internships are Paid. The USAID is a United States Agency for International Development independent agency of the U.S. federal government. Interns and fellows will work in one of the USAID offices. Interns with USAID will add a boost to your Academic CV. Available in multiple fields.
Details About Summer USAID Internships 2022
- Interns and Fellows generally work in one of USAID’s offices in Washington, D.C., or a country where USAID works.
- The Internships Applications start in July and end in July.
- Supporting program work in economic growth, agriculture, education, health, environment, democracy and governance, conflict prevention, and humanitarian assistance.
- Internships and Fellowships allow students the opportunity to explore Federal careers and offer valuable work experience.
Type of Work to do as an Intern
The work assigned to an Intern or a Fellow varies in complexity by educational experience and may include:
- Writing program memoranda
- Drafting documents
- Facilitating meetings and special events
- Attending program discussions in the Agency, at the Department of State, or on Capitol Hill
- Communicating about program issues with USAID field Missions abroad, and with USAID’s many stakeholders and the general public
- Participating in employee engagement and mentoring events
USAID Paid Internship Opportunities
1. Internship Program
The Internship Program This Program is designed to provide students enrolled in a wide variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with opportunities to work in agencies and explore Federal careers while still in school and while getting paid for the work performed.
Internships offer students invaluable hands-on experience while working a temporary job that does not convert to permanent employment.
2. Virtual Student Internships
USAID partners with the Department of State to offer virtual internship opportunities to students regardless of their geographic location through the Virtual Student Federal Service Program.
The Virtual Student Internship Timeline is as follows:
- May: Mentors submit internships
- July: Students apply for internships
- August: Mentors select students for internships
- September: Internships start
How to Apply for the USAID Internship 2022
- Submit your online applications before the deadline. The Internship deadline typically ends by the end of July every year.
- Explore all the open USAID Internships at https://vsfs.state.gov/projects
- The Call for the USAID Paid Internships available at https://www.usaid.gov/work-usaid/careers/student-internships
4,208 total views, 4 views today