This scholarship is based on cooperation between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics and covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for the SSE MBA-scholarship 2022 Autumn.
The SSE MBA program is designed for working professionals aiming to lead within global organizations. The program will help you grow into broader responsibilities more efficiently, sharpen your analytical skills, increase your financial understanding, and prepare you for the global business world. You will learn how to lead in both a sustainable and innovative way, and through the MBALive® pedagogy, you will instantly apply your new knowledge and skills to different projects.
Stockholm School of Economics International Scholarship Details
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full tuition fee of SEK 495,000
Eligible Criteria For The Stockholm School of Economics International Scholarship
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must have a degree equivalent to 180 credits and
- Applicants must have a degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants must have at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in a full-time program.
- Applicants must have very good English skills.
Deadline Application For The Stockholm School of Economics International Scholarship
The application deadline for the Stockholm School of Economics International Scholarship is June 16, 2022.
How To Apply For The Stockholm School of Economics International Scholarship
5,722 total views, 3 views today