Mount Saint Vincent University is offering educational funds to contribute to the cost of any undergraduate or graduate program undertaken by the selected candidates.
Mount Saint Vincent University, often referred to as the Mount, is a public, primarily undergraduate, university located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, and was established in 1873. Mount Saint Vincent University provides undergraduate programs in the Arts, Science, Education, and Professional Studies.The Mount has 13 graduate degrees in areas including Applied Human Nutrition, School Psychology, Child and Youth Study, Education, Family Studies and Gerontology, Public Relations, and Women’s Studies. The Mount offers a doctorate program, a Ph.D. in Educational Studies, through a joint-initiative with St. Francis Xavier University and Acadia University. The Mount offers more than 190 courses, over 10 full undergraduate degree programs, and four graduate degree programs online.
The university attracts many students in part because of its small class sizes, specialty programs, and location. The Mount has Canada Research Chairs in Gender Identity and Social Practices as well as Food Security and Policy Change. This institution is unique nationwide as it has a chair in learning disabilities, a Master of Public Relations program, a Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies, and numerous other programs, faculty, and research initiatives.
Eligibility criteria for the International Student Scholarships at Mount Saint Vincent University
- Applicants must be foreign students.
- Applicants are required to provide a high school graduation certificate, a university degree, and proof of English proficiency as required.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 70% in secondary school in their final year or have a bachelor’s degree held in high regard.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAEL – 60 to 70 TOEFL – 6.5 to 7.0 IELTS – 6.5 to 7.0 CAEL – 6.5 to 7.0 TOEFL – 6.5
- TOELF – 86 to 93TOELF – 86 to 93TOELF – 86 to 93TO
- CBT – 226–236
- MELAB – 80 to 85 CanTEST – 4.5 to 5.0
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
How to Apply for the International Student Scholarships at Mount Saint Vincent University
Applicants can apply to MSVU through the online application portal of the university. All international students will automatically be considered.
2,623 total views, 3 views today