Applications are now open for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 for Master’s and PhD Students to Study in Germany. All international students, European Union, and German students are eligible to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship to study free in Germany. The Heinrich Boll Foundation will provide 1000 scholarships to undertake Master’s and Ph.D. degrees. Students who want to study at the best German universities are encouraged to apply. The German Scholarship is available in all subjects and to all nationalities.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under this scholarship to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs. You will study degree courses at state or state-recognized universities in Germany. Heinrich Böll is one of the most important and best-known writers in the Federal Republic of Germany.
HEINRICH BOLL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS DETAILS
|Funded by||Heinrich Boll Foundation|
|Degree||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||1 September 2022|
BENEFITS OF THE HEINRICH BOLL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS
For non-EU students, the monthly allowance is €850 per month plus various allowances. In some cases, tuition fees are possible in Germany.
The amount varies, but a maximum of €649 per month plus €300 for book money is allowed; tuition fees are not possible in Germany but are possible to a limited extent in other countries.
This scholarship covers the regular study period, which may be extended by one semester.
Students from outside the EU are entitled to a monthly allowance of €1,200, plus a €100 mobility allowance, plus various extra allowances; tuition fees are not possible.
The stipend for students from the European Union is €1350 per month, plus a €100 per month allowance for research costs.There are no tuition fees in Germany, but limited fees are possible elsewhere.
The scholarship is normally awarded for two years, but can be extended twice by half a year at most.
Documents Required for the Heinrich Scholarships
- Complete the application form.
- student enrolment certificate.
- Letter of recommendation for a college or university lecturer
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent
- International students applying for a Master’s program have to submit a certified copy of their first-degree certificate.
- If you have already begun your studies, a list of academic certificates will be provided.
- German language proficiency Not less than DSH 2 or Level B2.
- excellent school grades and academic record.
- Record of the required level of German language (B2 or DSH)
- Social Engagement
- Connecting with the goals of the Foundation
- responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to play an active role in the foundation’s work.
The deadline to apply for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship 2022 for international students in Germany is September 1st, 2022.
How to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships
- Find out about the Heinrich application requirements and the application process.
- Gather information on the Heinrich application process and the requested documents.
- Register yourself for the online application portal.
- Complete the Online Application and submit the required documents.
1,323 total views, 3 views today