Following the success of the Youth Professional Training Program 2021 in the United States, applications for the Youth Summit in Canada in 2022 are now available. All international students can now apply for the Youth Summit in Canada, “Voice For Rights International Association Canada,” which is specifically designed for youth. The expenses will be covered by the program. A fully sponsored exchange program for young men and women to spend a week in Canada. Canada, oh Canada! Choose me! Please contact me.
You can’t fly unless you’re willing to change! Take the initiative, travel, and explore! Furthermore, the Summit will emphasize cross-cultural interchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global engagement and friendship, cooperation, the SDGs, and youth empowerment. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you. Make a Difference.
We encourage submissions from promising young leaders to attend these three-day Youth Summits. Applicants from all around the world are welcome. Young age groups are strongly encouraged to enroll and get the opportunity to experience Canada. Are You Prepared to Attend Canada’s International Youth Summit? The whole schedule for the Youth Summit in Canada in 2022 is shown below.
Details About the Youth Summit in Canada
- Country: Canada
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 27th February 2022
- To stimulate cross-culture, peace, and companionship between the youth of different countries.
- To develop leadership, team building, entrepreneurial skills amongst participants and empower them to take leadership on UN-Sustainable Development Goals.
- To encourage delegates to find themselves through various methodologies of self-exploration.
- To invigorate and achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being amongst delegates of different countries.
- Human Rights Education with respect to Universal Declaration of Human Rights 1948
- Youth Leadership
- Drugs Awareness
- Award recognizing their efforts
- Accommodation for the whole period of the Summit Program
- Fellowship Kit
- Sight Seeing
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Celebration Party
Eligible Criteria For The Youth Summit in Canada
- You should be 18-35 years of age for the Fully Funded Category And for Observer you should be more than 18 years of age.
- Passionate towards social change.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Motivated young students with no social experience are also eligible to apply but need to express/her vision for social change.
- You should have a passport (If not, we encourage you to apply for your passport and attach a National ID of your Country.
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this Youth Summit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is IELTS/TOEFL required to apply for Youth Summit 2022?
No, IELTS/TOEFL is not required to be a part of II-YPF’21.
How many Fully Funded seats are dedicated for Youth Summit 2022?
We have allocated 10 Fully Funded seats for the best motivated Young Leaders.
What if I am not selected in the Fully Funded category of fellowship?
If you remain unsuccessful to win a Fully Funded place in Summit, you can still win a chance to be on a list of OBSERVERS. Youth Summit has allocated 20 seats for OBSERVERS, who shall avail all facilities like fully funded candidates but on their own expenses.
How Much is The Fee to Apply?
There is no fee if the applicant is,
- Current Student (Requires Student ID)
- Age between 18-24 years
- Profession Of Law or Government Teacher (Requires official ID)
There will be a fee if the applicant is,
- Age more than 24 years
- Fee: $50 USD
Application Deadline For The Youth Summit in Canada
The last date to apply for the Youth Summit in Canada 2022 is 27th February 2022.
How To Apply For The Youth Summit in Canada
- Complete the application carefully. You can access the online application here
- Their Facebook page is updated here
- Attach payment proof
- Submit and keep yourself updated
- Those who are fee Exempted are advised to attach their Student ID, Official ID as Advocate, and Teacher. After verification, we shall proceed with their application.
- The Official Poster and announcement can be found here
6,263 total views, 3 views today