Guangxi Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (GXNU CSC Scholarship 2022) is now accepting applications for Master’s and Ph.D. programs at Guangxi Normal University in China. Guangxi Normal University provides numerous scholarships to overseas students from all over the world.
Depending on the degree you are pursuing at GXNU, the teaching language will be either Chinese or English. The Chinese University Program is a full scholarship program established by the Chinese Ministry of Education to assist Chinese universities in specified provinces or autonomous regions in enrolling excellent overseas students for graduate studies in China.
Guangxi Normal University is a provincial research university in Guilin, Guangxi, China, with a long history of excellence in teacher education, fundamental arts and sciences, and foreign exchange programs. Studying for a Master’s degree takes three years, and studying for a Ph.D. takes four years.
DETAILS OF THE GUANGXI NORMAL UNIVERSITY CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
|University||Guangxi Normal University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||30 April 2022|
The duration of the Master’s degree is three years, while the duration of the Ph.D. degree is four years.
ELIGIBLE CRITERIA FOR MASTER AND PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
FINANCIAL COVERAGE FOR THE GXNU CSC SCHOLARSHIP
The following expenditures are covered by the Guangxi Normal University of China:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
APPLICATION MATERIALS FOR THE GXNU CSC SCHOLARSHIP MASTER AND PhD
Following documents are required for GXNU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Guangxi Normal University is “10602”. Type B
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR THE GXNU CSC SCHOLARSHIP
The last date to apply for the Guangxi Normal University Scholarship for International Students all around the world 30 April 2022.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE GXNU CSC SCHOLARSHIP
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and no need to send hard copies
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2021-2022 [CSC Scholarship]
Send a soft copy of all your documents to “email@example.com”
5,358 total views, 3 views today