Zhengzhou University is now accepting applications for the President Scholarship for the March 2022 intake. Zhengzhou University President Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to pursue a degree, particularly a doctorate, at Zhengzhou University. The scholarship will last four years.
Zhengzhou University, also known as Zhèngdà in Chinese, is a public university in Zhengzhou, Henan, People’s Republic of China. In terms of student enrollment, Zhengzhou Institution is China’s largest university. At 433 hectares, the Campus is the tenth-largest in China.
DETAILS OF THE ZHENGZHOU UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIP
|Study Level||Ph.D. Degree|
|Deadline||15 Dec 2021|
The degree has a maximum duration of four years.
PROGRAMS/MAJORS FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP:
All the Ph.D. programs can be instructed in English and Chinese.
Please details list of Programs Offered by Zhengzhou University ( Click Here)
|Doctor||Full tuition||CNY 1000/month||CNY 3,500/month|
ELIGIBLE CRITERIA FOR THE ZHENGZHOU UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIP
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for doctoral program should have an excellent academic record in a master’s program (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 40 years old.
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
Following documents are required :
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ZHENGZHOU UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIP
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and no need to send hard copies
Fill the Online Application Form and submit the following supporting documents mention above.
Log in on “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit online applications https://zzu.17gz.org/
Wait for the result.
2,156 total views, 3 views today