Beihang University China Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (BUAA CSC Scholarship 2022) is now accepting applications for Master’s and PhD programs at Beihang University in China. Beihang University has a number of scholarships available for overseas students from all around the world. Depending on the degree you are pursuing at BUAA, the teaching language will be either Chinese or English. The Chinese University Program is a full scholarship program established by China’s Ministry of Education to assist Chinese institutions in specified provinces or autonomous regions in recruiting excellent overseas students to pursue graduate studies in China.
Beihang University, established in 1952, is a significant public university in Beijing, China, and one of the city’s oldest. Beihang University has long been regarded as one of China’s best institutions. Beihang University is ranked 33rd in China and 485th overall in the Best Colleges Rankings for 2021. Master’s degrees take between 2 and 2.5 years to complete, whereas PhD degrees take between 3 and 4 years to complete.
BEIHANG UNIVERSITY CSC SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2022|
DURATION FOR THE BEIHANG UNIVERSITY CSC SCHOLARSHIP
The time it takes to complete a Master’s degree (2-2.5) and a PhD degree (3-4) years.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MASTER AND PhD AT BEIHANG UNIVERSITY
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
FINANCIAL COVERAGE FOR BUAA CSC SCHOLARSHIP
The Beihang University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
AVAILABLE FIELDS FOR MASTER AND PhD
BUAA offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
APPLICATION MATERIALS FOR MASTER AND PhD
Following documents are required for BUAA Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (MUST)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Beihang University is “10006”. Type B
DEADLINE FOR THE BUAA CSC SCHOLARSHIP
The last date to apply for the Beihang University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on 31 March 2022
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BUAA CSC SCHOLARSHIP
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship Chinese Government Scholarships 2022-2023 [CSC Scholarship]
Important Note: Must pay CNY 400 or USD$75 Application fee
Must try to get the Acceptance Letter from Professor.
- Name List of Supervisors for International Students Download Here
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form. Please check How to fill Chinese Government Scholarship form 2022
then apply at http://admission.buaa.edu.cn
Pay the mandatory non-refundable application fee of CNY 400 or USD$75.
Just fill the online form no need to send hard copies. ( wait for the result)
1,024 total views, 3 views today