The Dalian University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (DUT CSC Scholarship 2022) is now accepting applications for Master’s and PhD programs at Dalian University of Technology in China. Dalian University of Technology, one of Dalian’s oldest institutions, provides a variety of scholarships to international students from all over the world. Depending on the degree you are pursuing at DUT, the teaching language will be either Chinese or English.
The Dalian University of Technology (DUT) is a significant public university in Dalian, China, that was founded in 1949. It is one of the city’s oldest institutions. Master’s degrees take two to three years to complete, while PhD degrees take three to four years to complete.
DETAILS OF THE CSC SCHOLARSHIP AT DALIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
|University||Dalian University of Technology (DUT)|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||March 31, 2022|
DURATION OF THE CSC SCHOLARSHIP AT DALIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
The duration of Master (2-3) Years and PhD (3-4) Years.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE CSC SCHOLARSHIP AT DALIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
FINANCIAL COVERAGE FOR THE CSC SCHOLARSHIP AT DALIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
The Dalian University of Technology of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
For Master’s and Ph.D. degree students, DUT offers a variety of degree programs in both English and Chinese.
More information on the DUT’s course may be found here Click here.
APPLICATION MATERIALS FOR THE CSC SCHOLARSHIP AT DALIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Following documents are required for the DUT Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Must)
- Or any other supporting documents
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS AT DALIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions. ( No Need IELTS)
The agency number of the Dalian University of Technology is “10141”. Type B
DEADLINE FOR THE CSC SCHOLARSHIP AT DALIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
The last date to apply for the Dalian University of Technology Scholarship for International Students all around the world is March 31, 2022.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CSC SCHOLARSHIP AT DALIAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship Chinese Government Scholarships 2022-2023 [CSC Scholarship]
Note: No application fee and No Need for IELTS
Must-Have Acceptance Letter from the Dalian University of Technology Professor.
Details list of DUT professor List ( Click here )
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form. Please check How to fill Chinese Government Scholarship form 2022
Just online apply no need to send hard copies.
Submit your application documents to email@example.com in ZIP before the deadline.
Please name the email subject after ” DUT application number + passport last name + passport name” (example: 20201100001 + ABDUR + MUHAMMAD )
810 total views, 3 views today