University of New South Wales (UNSW) is accepting the application for UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Australia. Students who want to pursue their Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in Australia are encouraged to apply. The duration of a Master’s degree is 2 Years and a Ph.D. degree is 3 Years.
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington. University of New South Wales (UNSW) was established in 1949 and is a public research institution located in Sydney. QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 44th in the world. More than 63,000 national and international students enrolled in the university. This is the golden chance to study at the most prestigious university in Australia.
Details of the UNSW Graduate Scholarship Fully Funded 2022
|University||University of New South Wales|
|Level of Study||Master & Ph.D. degree|
|Deadline||29 October 2021|
Available Academic Fields & Majors
University of New South Wales Scholarship in the following fields:
- Faulty of Arts & design
- Faulty of Arts & Social Science
- Faulty of Built Environment
- Faulty of Engineering
- Faulty of Law
- Faulty of Medicine
- Faulty of Science
- Faulty of Business School
More details about the courses (Click Here)
All documents must be in English for the UNSW Graduate Scholarship.
- Previous Degree’s & Transcript
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Cv / Resume
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (Check Requirements)
- Other reference documents
International Research Scholarships
|Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship||$28,597 per annum (2021 rate)Tuition FeesOverseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)||Funded by the Australian Government3.5 years for a PhD2 years for a research Masters|
|University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA)||$28,597 per annum (2021 rate)Tuition Fees||Funded by UNSW3.5 years for a PhD2 years for a research Masters|
|Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend||$28,597 per annum (2021 rate)Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees funded by UNSWStipend funded by the Faculty, School or Supervisor3.5 years for a PhD2 years for a research Masters|
Eligible Criteria for the UNSW Graduate Scholarship Fully Funded 2022
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Masters by research: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree
Application Deadline for the UNSW Graduate Scholarship Fully Funded 2022
UNSW has three scholarship application rounds per year. The last date for application is 29 October 2021( More information )
How to Apply for the UNSW Graduate Scholarship Fully Funded 2022
Applicants Must Submit an Online Application. To Apply for the UNSW University Graduate Programs. Please Visit the Official website of UNSW Graduate Scholarship.
816 total views, 3 views today