The call for applications for international dual PhD degree program in 2021-2022 is officially open. Submit your applications before November 19, 2021.
A dual PhD is a training project allowing a Doctoral student to carry out his research / study work while being jointly supervised.
Eligibility for the Dual PhD Degree Program at University of Paris
- Have validated a Master or engineer level training (or will validate a Master or engineer level training before the closing date of this call).
- Be registered (or will be registered before the closing date of this call) in the 1srt year of a Doctorate at a foreign university.
Advantages of the Dual PhD Degree Program at University of Paris
- The joint thesis supervision at the University of Paris allows the Doctoral student to:
- The opportunity to be awarded a PhD degree from French university and one or several foreign institutions according to the standard duration of a thesis.
- The expertise of two PhD directors within two different research teams
- A single defense
- Obtain two internationally recognized diplomas: A Doctoral degree from the University of Paris and that of their home institution.
- More career opportunities.
- Additional skills
- An international experience contributing to student’s personal and academic backgrounds.
Deadline for submitting applications is November 19, 2021.
How to Apply Dual PhD Degree Program at University of Paris
Visit the link below you will found all information concerning the application.
Visit also the link below to see the list of the 21 Doctoral Schools as well as the emails of their directors.
1,050 total views, 3 views today