The Silesian University of Technology offers fully funded 100 Plus PhD Scholarships within the Joint Doctoral School. PhD Scholarship at the Silesian University of Technology School aims to promote and implement research areas defined in the University development strategy. Ph.D. studies prepare students to achieve a high degree of knowledge and expertise in a scientific discipline.
The Silesian University of Technology is a university located in the Polish province of Silesia, with most of its facilities in the city of Gliwice. It was founded in 1945 by Polish professors of the Lwow Polytechnic, who were forced to leave their native city and move to the Recovered Territories.
PhD Scholarship at Silesian University of Technology Details:
|University||Silesian University of Technology, Poland|
Silesian University of Technology Introduction:
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- Totally Education free
- Monthly Stipend
- Living Allowance
- ARCHITECTURE AND URBAN PLANNING
- AUTOMATION, ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- TECHNICAL INFORMATICS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING AND TRANSPORT
- MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING, MINING AND POWER ENGINEERING
- CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY SCIENCES
Call for admission to the Ph.D. program is open to students of all ages and nationalities who obtained a second-level University degree (Master’s level). International qualifications will be assessed by the Examination Board during the selection and evaluation procedure and will be declared equivalent (or not) to a Polish second-level degree – A master’s Degree.
All applicants will need to provide:
- All degree / Transcripts
- Optional GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results.
- Required Supervisor for Ph.D. research
- Recommendations letters
- Recent Passport size photo
- Previous Research paper (if available)
For more information Required documents ( Click Here)
Submit the Silesian University of Technology Scholarship application before by 03.09.2021
How to Apply:
- You have to submit your application within the online platform Click here.
- Before you start read carefully what documents you will need to upload (section “Required documents”).
- If you apply for the very first time, you must register into the University portal: create your applicant account using a button „Become an applicant”.
- Sign-in providing your secret applicant code.
- Find interesting research topic and make the on-line registration procedure.
- Upload all required documents. In case of international qualifications: you will need to submit electronic/scanned copies of the original (or certified true copies) of your documentation: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees, Bachelor’s and Master’s transcripts, and any other documents such as the Diploma Supplement.
- Contact the chosen supervisor to discuss the details of the Ph.D. project and to get a statement of taking up the scientific supervision over the Ph.D. thesis.
- If you have any technical problems with the application please contact the HELP AND SUPPORT Service by e-mail email@example.com.
909 total views, 3 views today