The University of Edinburgh is proud to inform the public of the East African Scholarships for students excellent students who wish to pursue their post-graduate degree from a reputable university in the UK.
International students who are born or are working in East African countries are eligible to apply for this application. This award is geared towards encouraging students into achieving their goals.
The University of Edinburgh, is the sixth oldest university in Scotland, with five campuses namely in the Central area, King’s building, and BioQuarter, Western General, and Easter Bush.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: East African Nationals or Residents
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All East African countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Family Medicine
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The opportunities are available to students born and working in East Africa who would like to study towards the Master of Family Medicine online distance learning programme offered by the University of Edinburgh commencing in September 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply as per the procedure of the university. Applications should be made to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Submit your CV and a 500 – 800 word summary of your reasons for applying for the master’s programme. Applicants who are currently practicing medicine and can demonstrate that they have:
- The potential to contribute to national and local policy; taking forward a new way of providing healthcare that is equitable and that goes some way to meet the Sustainable Development Goals for the future.
- A vision for improving the way that healthcare is delivered and who look to shape global health policy through the WHO agenda for more equitable and primary health-led care.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a medical degree (MBChB) or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have the required scores for the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic total 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each component.
- TOEFL-iBT (including Special Home Edition) total 92 with at least 20 in each section.
- CAE and CPE total 176 with at least 169 in each paper.
- Trinity ISE ISE II with distinctions in all four components.
The university will provide financial aid to the applicants by covering the tuition fee of the course which will be tenable for 3 years.
715 total views, 3 views today