The University of East Anglia is open for outstanding candidates to apply for the LLM Early Application international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award is geared towards supporting foreign students who want to study at the University of East Anglia for postgraduate degrees.
East Anglia University is one of the world’s best universities, with exquisite campuses, cool environment. It has a reputation for her for academic excellence. It has a wide variety of programmes in different regions and courses.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Awards: 10% discount on tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught degree programme in all LLM Courses
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to a postgraduate taught degree program at the university. After that, students must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of East Anglia will provide an award amount of £1760 to the successful applicants who want to study in the UK.
952 total views, 3 views today