Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications China Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 (CQUPT CSC Scholarship 2021) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China. Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in CQUPT. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications was founded in 1950, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Chongqing, China. Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. CQUPT in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities Ranking in China 187 and worldwide 1427. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years.
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship Details
|University||Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||30 April 2021|
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications Introduction
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage CQUPT CSC Scholarship:
The Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
CQUPT offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
More information about degree programs ( Click here )
Application Materials for CQUPT Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for the CQUPT Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions mean don’t need of IELTS if you have this certificate.
The agency number of Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications is “10617”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications Scholarship is 30 April 2021.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and no Need Acceptance Letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Fill the CSC online and form print and sign it and then upload on cqupt online portal
Apply at Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications website https://cqupt.17gz.org/
Just online Apply and wait for the result.
2,352 total views, 3 views today