The IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022 is now open. The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and Turkiye Scholarships announced the Joint Scholarship Program for International Students to Study in Turkey. The Scholarship is available to Study Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD Degree Programs. The IsDB Turkiye Scholarships will cover all the Expenses.
This Scholarship will be Provided to Successful candidates in the most reputable universities in Turkey, effective September 2021. A Wide Range of Subjects, Fields and Majors are available to Study. No Application Fee Required. This Scholarship is Different from the Study in Turkey: Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded | BS, MS, PhD.
This One is a Joint Scholarship by IsDB and Turkey Scholarship. All participants from different countries are eligible to apply. The Courses are taught in English For International Students. The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses including Tuition Fees, Living Allowance, Accommodation, Health Insurance, and Round-Trip Air-Ticket. More Detailed information about the IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022 is given below.
Details About IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022
- Country: Turkey
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2021
Scholarship Level & Duration
- Undergraduate Scholarship: 4-6 years (depending on the normal duration of the program)
- Master Scholarship: 2 years
- PhD. Scholarship: 4 years
Financial Coverage for IsDB Turkiye Scholarship
IsDB Turkiuye Burslari is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses given below.
- Monthly Stipend of 1800TL for Undergraduate Program
- Monthly Stipend of 2100TL for Master’s Program
- A stipend of 2600 TL for a PhD. Program
- Full Tuition Fee
- Round Airfare Ticket
- One Year Turkish Language Course
- University Placement
Available Academic Fields
IsDB Turkey Government Scholarship 2021 offers all Academic Fields & Majors for all Levels of Study in Turkey. The List of Courses is given below:
- Agriculture Economy
- Art History
- Astronomy, Physics
- Automotive Engineering and Technology
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Constitution/Public Law
- Design (Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Textile)
- Development Studies
- Documentation and Record-Keeping
- Economy, Econometrics
- Educational Sciences, Comparative Education
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences, Ecology
- Finance and Banking
- Food Science and Technology
- General and Comparative Literature
- Genetic Engineering
- Geodesy, Cartography, Remote Sensing
- Geomatic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- International Law
- International Relations, Field Studies
- Islamic Theology
- Livestock Breeding
- Maritime Engineering and Technology
- Marketing and Sale Management
- Materials Science
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Microbiology, Biotechnology
- Museum Studies, Preservation
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Nursing, Midwifery, Physical Therapy
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Political Science, Public Administration
- Preschool Education
- Psychology and Behavioural Sciences
- Public Relations, Publicity, Advertisement
- Security Studies
- Social Services
- Sociology and Cultural Studies
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
- Tourism, Catering and Hotel Management
- Transportation and Traffic Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Veterinary Physician
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate, Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master, Be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her bachelor studies.
- For PhD, Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc, Have PhD degree in one of the approved fields of the program. Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
Participants from the Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
The Last Date to apply for the IsDB Turkiye Scholarships 2022 is 15th April 2021
|15th March 2021||The Scholarship Portal opens for applications|
|15th April 2021||Deadline for the Applications|
|April-May 2021||Review of Applications|
|June-July 2021||Interviews for short-listed Applicants|
|August 2021||Announcement of Results|
|September 2021||Students’ Onboarding (Visa and Travel to Turkey)|
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for this Scholarship Program. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the IsDB Turkish Burslari Scholarship.
1,256 total views, 3 views today