Presidential Scholarships programme at San Diego State University is available for international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Established in 1897, San Diego State University (SDSU) is a public research university in San Diego, California. It is the third-oldest university and southernmost in the 23-member California State University.
SDSU provides transformative experiences for students in the areas of research, international study, sustainability, entrepreneurship, and a broad range of student life and leadership opportunities.
San Diego State University will provide the award amount worth up to $40,000 over four years. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Application Deadline: Friday, March 26, 2021.
- University or Organization: San Diego State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $40,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- The applicants must meet all the given criteria
- Applicants must be first-year student
- Aspirants must be an international student
How to Apply
- Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- If you have completed high school at the time of your application, you must upload a copy of your diploma/graduation certificate with your unofficial transcripts through the SDSU WebPortal
- Admission Requirements: Students have to meet the following criteria:
- Completion of high school/secondary level. A certified copy of graduation certificate or diploma will be required prior to enrollment at SDSU.
- A minimum U.S. equivalent GPA (grade point average) of 3.0 (B grade or 80 percent) or higher.
- Language Requirement: If you are attending or have attended a high school where English was not the primary language of instruction, you must meet university-level competence in English through one of the following:
- TOEFL – Passing score is 80 iBT/550 paper or higher.
- IELTS – Passing overall score is 6.5 or higher.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – Passing score is 58 or higher.
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or higher; or
- SDSU’s American Language Institute’s Level 106 course – Must earn an overall 3.0 GPA or higher.
1,126 total views, 3 views today