ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY IN CYPRUS
The admission requirement for entry into an undergraduate program of any study is a recognized High School Leaving Certificate.
Some programs may have additional requirements, the applicant must submit a certified copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate or the equivalent, demonstrating that he/she has suitably graduated from secondary school, and must arrange for other significant certified documents, such as:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Matriculation Examination Certificate
- Upper Secondary
- Secondary School
- High School or Senior High School Leaving Certificate
- General Certificates of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- Secondary Education Certificate
- Senior School Certificate
Note: All courses are lectured in English.
VISA REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY IN CYPRUS
When you apply for a Cyprus student visa, you must have several supporting documents, such as:
- A Cyprus entry visa application form, completed and signed.
- Your passport, which must be valid for at least one more year, starting from the date of arrival into Cyprus. It should also have at least one blank page for the visa to be affixed on.
- Four recent passport-sized pictures, taken in front of a white background
- Letter of acceptance from the Cyprus educational institution.
- Originals of prior academic qualifications along with certified copies of them translated into English.
- Proof you have sufficient financial means to sustain yourself in Cyprus, such as bank statements, a scholarship, or a letter of sponsorship.
- Certificate of police clearance issued in the past six months from police authorities in your country
- If you have a sponsor: A bank guarantee, issued by your sponsor’s bank, stating the sponsor will cover your costs of living and studying in Cyprus. The bank guarantee must be issued in the last six months.
- Travel health insurance.
- Any additional documents that your educational institution requires that you submit.
Additionally, after you enter Cyprus, you are also required to:
- Get health insurance in Cyprus, to cover the duration of your stay
- Undergo a medical examination for hepatitis B and C, HIV and Syphilis and get a chest X-Ray to prove you do not have tuberculosis.
Keep in mind: This is not an exhaustive list of requirements. Your educational institution is in charge of informing you specifically what documents you have to submit and guide you through the application process.
HOW TO APPLY
937 total views, 3 views today