Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 (ZJU CSC Scholarship 2021) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Zhejiang University, China. Zhejiang University, one of the oldest universities in Zhejiang, offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in Zhejiang University.
Zhejiang University was founded in 1897, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Zhejiang, China. The Zhejiang University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. In 2020, it ranked 16th among the universities around the world by SCImago Institutions Rankings. Study Duration for Master(2-3) and Ph.D. (3-4) Years.
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||10 March 2021|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
- Scholarship Applicants are strongly encouraged to provide GRE, NTS-GAT test scores
- Applicants with Bachelors’ Degree Diplomas obtained from Top 500 World Universities according to the Shanghai Ranking (https://www.shanghairanking.com.cn) or Zhejiang University’s overseas partner universities are welcome to apply
Financial Coverage ZJU CSC Scholarship:
The Zhejiang University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
ZJU offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
Click here for more information about the course offered by the ZJU.
Application Materials for ZJU Scholarship
Following documents are required for ZJU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Must)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Zhejiang University is “10335”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Zhejiang University Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 10 March 2021.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Note: No application fee
Must-Have Acceptance Letter from the Zhejiang University Professor.
Details list of ZJU professor List ( Click here )
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Fill Zhejiang University Online Application ( Click here )
Attached all required documents and send them to University.
Address: Room 418, International College Building, West Zone, Zi-jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou，China, Post Code: 310058
1,316 total views, 3 views today