The Applications are open to apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021. The SGS is a Fully Funded Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree Programs. Chinese Government announced 20,000 Scholarships in China. All International Students can apply to Study Full-time Bachelors, Masters Degree or a PhD Degree Programs.
There is No Application Fee Charged by the Shanghai Scholarship. No English Language Requirements. You can apply without the IELTS Requirements. There are No Academic Field Restrictions. Chinese Scholarships are the Largest Scholarship Chain in the world. It is among one of the Top 7 Largest Scholarships in the World.
The Duration of the Bachelor Scholarship is up to 4 Years, Master’s Scholarship takes 2-3 years while a PhD degree takes 3 to 4 years. The Shanghai Government Scholarship was established in 2006. The Full Details about the Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship is given below.
Details About Shanghai Government Scholarships 2021
- University: Nanjing University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Duration: 4 Years, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th May 2021
Duration of the SGS Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: 4 to 5 years
- Master’s Degree Programs: 2 to 3 years
- Doctoral Degree Programs: 3 to 4 years
Available Fields and Majors:
The Shanghai Government Scholarship has 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs.
- International Chinese Studies
- Advanced International and Area Studies
- Educational Technology
- Teacher Education
- Educational Psychology
- Education Science
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Business, Economics, Management Administration
- Finance and Statics
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Molecular Engineering
- Chinese Language & Literature
- Social Development
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education and Health Care
- Fine Arts
- Geographic Sciences
- Ecological and Environmental Sciences
- Urban and Regional Sciences
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- Estuary and Coastal Research
Financial Coverage in Shanghai Scholarship
Shanghai Government is offering Two Types of Scholarships. Type A (Full Scholarship) & Type B (Partial scholarship)
Type A (Full Scholarship)
- Exempt From Full Tuition fee, Registration Fee, Course Fee
- Free Accommodation on campus
- Provide Free Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Doctoral program: CNY3500
- Graduate program: CNY3000
- Undergraduate program: CNY2500
Type B (Partial Scholarship)
Exempt from tuition fee, and provide comprehensive medical insurance.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for the pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23.
- Applicants for the bachelor degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- Applicants for the master degree program must have a bachelor degree and be under 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master degree and under 40.
- SGS online application form
- East China Normal University online application form
- Educational Certificates (Notarized)
- Copy of Passport
- Study Plan, Research plan
- Research proposal (If Applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Academic Resume
- Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (if applicable)
- Proof of Language
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Other Supporting Documents (If any)
The Last Date to Apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2021 is May 15th, 2021.
How to Apply
The Applicants Must need to apply Online and Submit all the Required Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Shanghai Scholarship.
894 total views, 3 views today